1 de octubre de 2010

Palatino

Palatino:
                                  
                                                


This mall is located in Usaquen calle 140 con carrera 7. It is the first mall that have master card. I like so much this mall because the times that i went with my family or my grand parents we bought many cool things and soend a spectacular familiar moment. There are delicious restaurants that you can go to eat.


. I'm not the only person that spend good times in this mall. For example when my uncle went to her girlfriend to see a movie and eat something the have good moments and they have been spend particular moments. Well this is one of the best malls here in Bogota, and one of the most known. Many people think that this is a very good mall and have many things to do or shops in were you can buy your needs or any thing you want.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario